Do you want to be inspired & transform your life? Place this on your vision board…
5-month extended format, 200 Hour Training. Meets 2 – 3 weekends/month. Ends Aug 21st, 2016. We get 15 students and the amazing Sean Gray get’s to climb on board and assist!
Take Your Love of Yoga to the Next Level! This foundational program will advance your practice, acquaint you with the many layers of yoga, build your confidence and help you find your voice.
Don’t miss our Free Class & Information Sessions:
Saturday, February 20 from 2-4pm (YogaWorks Montana studio)
If you aspire to teach, you’re in good company: Since the start of our training school in 1990, YogaWorks alumni have gone on to become some of the world’s most renowned yoga leaders. We want you to master the fundamentals, so completing our program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a yoga teacher.
Our 200-hour teacher training curriculum includes:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing
- Hands-on adjustments
- How to observe bodies
- Cultivating your voice
- Confidence-building through practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
What Makes YogaWorks Teacher Training Unique?
- Experience: We’ve refined our time-tested curriculum over 25 years.
- Intelligent Sequencing: We train you to deliver safe, dynamic classes.
- Emphasis on Mindful Teaching: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. We arm you with the tools to serve students in the moment and instruct their bodies into alignment.
- Development of Diversity: We encourage you to find your unique teaching voice and style.
- Global Community Access: With a legacy that includes today’s yoga leaders, YogaWorks teacher training is respected worldwide.
- Certification: Graduates are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 200.
For more information contact me or the Program Advisor, [email protected] for information and a schedule.